About the Company
Flemington Floral Company & Greenhouses, Inc. has been proudly serving Flemington and the surrounding Hunterdon area for over 99 years. We are family owned and operated with one location serving the Flemington area. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt.
Don't be tricked into ordering from the national floral sites that ship flowers in a box. Flemington Floral Company will deliver personally to your recipients door.
Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.
Let Flemington Floral Company & Greenhouses, Inc. be your first choice for flowers.
Flemington Floral Co. & Greenhouses, Inc.
22 North Main Street
*PLEASE NOTE-store hours Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m. Please call us for additional information. Thank you.
Our shop is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Saturdays in July and August is 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and our shop is closed every Sunday.
**Please note: that if this is an order for a funeral, we will make the delivery on Sunday if necessary.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least one day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
View some kind words from our valuable customers by clicking below!
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- House Acount
Our shop delivers to the following areas:
Annandale, Baptistown, Clinton, Flemington, Lebanon, Lambertville, Frenchtown, Neshanic, Neshanic Station, Pittstown, Quakertown, Readington, Reaville, Ringoes, Sergeantsville, Stanton, Stanton Station, Stockton, Three Bridges, Whitehouse & Whitehouse Station.
Zip Codes served:
08801, 08803, 08809, 08822, 08833, 08530, 08825, 08853, 08867, 08868, 08870, 08551, 08557, 08885, 08559, 08887, 08889, 08888
Hunterdon County Funeral homes served:
Holcombe-Fisher Funeral Home; Wright-Ford Funeral Home; Countryside Funeral Home; Martin Funeral Home; Scarponi-Bright Funeral Home; Garefino Funeral Home; Van Horn-Mc Donough Funeral Home; Kearns Funeral Home; Johnson-Walton Funeral Home; Ford Funeral Home
Hospitals Served :
Hunterdon Medical Center; Hunterdon Healthcare System
Nursing Homes Served :
Hunterdon Care Center; Rolling Hills Care Center; Independence Manor; Country Arch Care Center
Catering and Reception Facilities Served:
Razberry's, The Grand Colonial & The farmhouse at the Grand Colonial, Matt's Red Rooster, Hunterdon Hills Playhouse, Bridgewater Manor, Martinsville Inn, Bridgewater Marriott, The Inn at Lambertville Station, Riverside Ballroom- Lambertville Station. If you do not see a facility listed please call us - we would be happy to accomodate your floral needs for any occasion.
If you have any questions or need more information, please call us directly at (908)782-2219. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
Flemington Floral Company & Greenhouses, Inc.
22 North Main Street
Flemington, NJ 08822
We specialize in the following services:
- Large Inventory of Fresh Flowers; offering a beautiful walkin cooler for you come into and select fresh flowers and arrangements.
- Dish Gardens
- Plants- Come browse our greenhouse
- Contemporary and Traditional Arrangements
- High-style Floral Arrangements
- Silk Arrangements- Custom orders are always welcomed. Or select from one of our artificial arrangements displayed in the showroom.
- Dried Floral Arrangements
- Wristlets and Corsages
- Bridal Bouquets
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Receptions
- Party flowers-From small intimate parties to large themed events, Flemington Floral can help create something special.
- Funeral Designs
- Memorial Flowers
- Extensive Gift Line
- Fruit and Gourmet Baskets
- Gift Baskets
- Junk Food Baskets
- Greeting Cards
- Marian Heath
- Local Artisan Cards
- Plush Animals
- Furniture-accent tables, bookcases, console/buffet, end tables
- Balloons-Birthday, Get well, Anniversary, I love you, Congratulations
- Flags:Seasonal-Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween,Thanksgiving and Christmas; Birthday and everyday. Great selection!
- Seasonal Blooming Plants : Poinsettias; Cyclamen; Fall Mums; Bedding Plants; Easter lillies, Bulb Plants
- Seasonal decor- Christmas ornaments, wreaths, garlands, gifts.
- Commercial accounts
A local delivery fee starting at $11.99 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 p.m. Monday-Friday in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day. Please call to see if we can accommodate a late day delivery for you. Orders placed for Saturday delivery must be placed by 10:00 am.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. However, if this is an order for a funeral we will make the delivery on Sunday if necessary. Otherwise, deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses without phone numbers and cemeteries without plot address cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. However, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color. Please note when ordering* there may be substitutions necessary and flower count may not be exact. There are variations in color and open blooms due to mother nature.
Replacements / Returns
With any fresh flowers there are so many things that affect the condition of arrangements. A 5-10 day lasting time is a general idea of what to expect. Please keep them out of extreme heat and sunlight. Never leave fresh flowers in your car for any length of time.
- Fresh flowers* Please let us know within 3 days of receiving something and we will replace it and pick up the original arrangement. If you still are unhappy with our product we will pick it up and refund your purchase price. Please note that the flowers must be returned in the original container if it’s an arrangement.
- Fruit Baskets* Please let us know within 3 days of receiving the fruit. We will pick it up and replace it if requested. If a refund is requested we will do so after we pick it up. The fruit basket must come back with everything still intact and same state as it was delivered in. Container and all.
- Plants* Please let us know within 3 days of receiving your plant. We will be happy to pick up the original and replace it. If you are still unhappy we can pick up the plant and refund your purchase. The plant must come back in the same container as when received.
Refunds do take several days to be processed after an item is returned to the store. We do not refund a purchase price if a replacement has been accepted.
Please let us know if you’re unhappy with something. We appreciate our customers and are dedicated to helping you with your floral and gift needs.